This month it is Family Stories month and Picture Book month so our theme is "Mini Books?albums"
We love showing our projects to you and now it's your chance to show your creations to us!
Each month we will have a different theme and you will have a month to create and enter your projects. As well as the theme you will need to make "More Than One Score" and tell us where you used the Scor-Pal on your project. So a single fold card won't count but an Easel, Gatefold, Stair Step, etc will :) Also we love to see your "Anything But a Card" projects, just as long as you make "More Than One Score"
We have a very current theme this month, "THEME and More Than One Score".
Please note that you MUST include the theme as well as "More Than One Score", some people are not following the theme and therefore are not eligible for a Top 3 spot or the Prize, thanks. We have a nice set of samples from the Design Team, just click on their names to go to their blogs for more details on their creations.
The challenge ends at 10pm on November 30th and the new one starts on December 1st. Winners and our favorites will be revealed on December 5th.
This months featured Design Team member is Toni so please go and take a look at her blog for a more detailed post on her project.
For this project, you will need:
Place one 7" x 7" piece of card stock in your Scor-Pal and score at one inch intervals (1", 2", 3", 4", 5" and 6").
Flip over the same piece of card stock and score again at one inch intervals, this time starting with the 1/2" mark (1/2", 1 1/2", 2 1/2", 3 1/2", 4 1/2", 5 1/2" and 6 1/2"). Repeat the previous two steps with the second piece of 7" x 7" piece of card stock.
Remove adhesive backing and secure to the right hand inside flap of the book cover. A second piece was created to attach to the left hand inside flap of the book cover.
Four small lines were scored into the spine and then sanded to highlight them.
Finally, finish the front cover of your Book "Card" as desired.
This concludes my tutorial for the November 2015 More Than One Score Challenge.
Details: Paper: Chocolate Chip, Recollections White, Parisian Breeze Designer Paper; Accessories: Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape, Prima Say It With Crystals rhinestone embellishments, Naturally Serif Alphabet die, Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, stampin' dimensionals, Xyron Sticker Makers, sanding block, scalloped edge border punch.
The prize for our winner will be a surprise package from the Scor-Pal Store!
1. Each entry must have "More Than One Score"*, mention where the Scor-Pal tool was used and follow the theme.
2. Entry can be combined with as many challenges as you like.
3. 3 entries allowed per person.
4. You must link back to the Scor-Pal blog to be considered for a prize.
5. No backlinks will be accepted.
6. Each challenge will last from the 1st day of the month until 10pm on the last day of that month.
7. Winners and Design Team Favorites will be announced on the 5th of the following month.
8. Entries not adhering to the rules may be deleted.
9. Prizes will be awarded when the challenge has at least 10 entries
* "More Than One Score" means that a single scored fold card (ie: a simple square or rectangle) with no additional use of the Scor-Pal tool will not count as an entry.
Please add your link below and Good Luck!